This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases, at no extra cost to you. Thank you for the support!
In today’s post, I am going to be sharing with you all 73 questions and answers about me, Vogue style.
I’ve seen many of my favorite bloggers do one of these challenges and thought it would be a great way for my readers to find out a little more about me!
Let’s do it!
1. What are you most excited about these days?
My birthday that’s coming up in a few days! Dirty thirty, baby!
2. What’s your favorite holiday?
I really enjoy Christmas and all the vibes that come along with the season.
3. Favorite season?
Spring for sure! Not too hot but not cold either.
4. Where does one go on a perfect road trip?
Anywhere, as long as the company is good and you take lots of photos.
5. What is the best activity when home on a rainy day?
Curling up on the sofa and watching a feel-good movie with some comfort food!
6. If you could switch lives with someone for a day who would it be?
I would love to be Oprah for a day and experience her daily routine. Or Jennifer Lopez.
7. What is the best thing that happened this year?
Starting my blog was the best thing that happened this year, hands down! I didn’t think I’d love it as much as I do.
8. What’s your New Year’s resolution?
To continue working on myself, my goals, and my dreams.
9. What’s your favorite exercise?
I really enjoy the workout programs Beachbody provide! So far I’ve done Insanity, 21 Day Fix, Fix Extreme, and I tried out 100 Day Meltdown.
10. Best way to decompress?
Hot showers followed by naps.
11. What’s your favorite country to visit?
So far it’s gotta be France. The South of France, to be specific. It’s the most beautiful and relaxing place I’ve ever visited.
12. Last country you visited?
13. Country you wish to visit?
So many! I’d love to travel through the United States for a few months.
14. What’s your favorite ice-cream?
Pralines and cream.
15. What makes you smile the most?
Kind people make me smile.
16. What’s the coolest thing in the world?
How a single action can alter your life and other people’s lives and change them forever.
17. What is the cutest thing in the world?
18. How do you know if you’re in love?
I think you just know. Everybody experiences love differently but it’s pretty obvious to detect it once you’re in love with somebody.
19. If you could go to any concert past or present, what would it be?
I’d love to see Jennifer Lopez in concert one day!
20. What’s the best gift you’ve ever received?
I’ve gotten a lot of wonderful gifts over the years. My favorite ones have to be ones which I really needed at the time.
21. Favorite fashion trend of all time?
22. What’s your favorite movie of all time?
The Shawshank Redemption. If you haven’t watched it, you’re missing out!
23. What was the movie that made you cry?
Lion. Such a good movie.
24. If you could make a documentary, what would it be about?
Life as a woman.
25. If you could have one superpower what would it be?
Teleportation because I’d go literally anywhere in the world without spending a dime or wasting any time.
26. What is the skill still unmastered?
I definitely want to learn how to swim one of these days.
27. What is the best thing that happened to you today?
I went to one of my favorite restaurants with one of my favorite people.
28. Do you like surprises?
Yes, I love them.
29. If you could do a flash mob where would it be?
Hmm, maybe Barcelona?
30. Do you like cupcakes?
They’re okay once in a while, I’d choose brownies over cupcakes any day.
31. Do you usually bake cupcakes?
No, I don’t bake much at all anymore.
32. What’s your favorite dessert?
Brownies with ice-cream!
33. Is there a dessert you don’t like?
Not really, unless it involves mangoes.
34. What’s your favorite bakery?
I don’t really have one.
35. What’s your favorite food?
I love all kinds of food, but I could probably eat Italian every day and not get bored.
36. It’s brunch, what do you eat?
Eggs Benedict with salmon!
37. You are stuck on an island, you can pick one food to eat forever without getting tired of it, what would you eat?
38. Favorite color?
39. Favorite superhero?
I don’t have one! I’m not into superhero movies.
40. What do you usually order in Starbucks? (or in your favorite café)
An iced vanilla-caramel latte.
41. Who is the last person you texted?
My friend Lucy!
42. What’s your favorite activity to do in your hometown?
Go out to eat. The food here is insaaaane.
43. What’s the next book you plan on reading?
44. What do you love in your pizza?
Cheese, banana peppers, kalamata olives, sausage, blue cheese and onions!
45. Favorite drink?
Water or margaritas.
46. Dark chocolate or milk chocolate?
47. What’s your favorite band?
Most of the artists I listen to are solo artists, so none!
48. Favorite solo artist?
There are so many. I’ve been loving Khalid at the moment.
49. Favorite lyrics?
All the lyrics of Bohemian Rhapsody.
50. If your life was a song what would the title be?
Blessings on blessings on blessings.
51. If you could master one instrument what would it be?
52. If you had a tattoo where would it be?
On my arm somewhere.
53. To be or not to be?
Definitely to be.
54. Dolphins or koalas?
Why not both?
55. How do you like your coffee?
Sweet and creamy.
56. What’s your favorite curse word?
57. What color of dress did you wear to prom?
I didn’t have a prom, haha.
58. Diamonds or pearls?
Definitely diamonds. Give me allll the bling!
59. Cheap shampoo or expensive?
It honestly depends. Some cheaper shampoos are just as good as pricier ones.
60. Blow-dry or air dry?
61. Heels or flats?
Heels, but bring flats with you.
62. Pilates or yoga?
63. Jogging or swimming?
I can’t do either.
64. One thing you can’t live without?
My phone, probably.
65. What’s one cause that’s dear to your heart?
Anything that involves children.
66. Who would you want to shoot a love scene with?
Lol! I don’t really know.
67. What’s your favorite sport?
68. Do you have a morning beauty ritual?
Cleanser, eye cream, moisturizer, sunscreen, then makeup.
69. What’s your favorite thing to wear?
70. What’s the priciest thing you’ve ever splurged on?
71. Do you play any musical instruments?
No, but I wish I could play the guitar or the piano.
72. What is your favorite book of all time?
I’ve read so many amazing books, and don’t have a favorite but here are my favorite personal development books.
73. What is something you always travel with?
I hope you enjoyed this Vogue-style 73 questions about me! Stay tuned for my birthday post next all about what I’m looking forward to in my 30s.