This post may contain affiliate links. That means that if you click on a link and purchase something I recommend, I will receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. This helps keep my website up and running and is very appreciated. Thank you for your support!
Today’s post is a list of journal prompts specifically made for the new year.
Journaling is one of the best ways to reflect on your life and work on personal development. And what better way to get into the groove of 2020 than to journal your way through what you’d like your year to look like?
If you are new to journaling and don’t really get the hype, I know how you feel. I used to think it was a bit of a waste of time until I incorporated journaling into my miracle morning routine which you can read about here.
Now, my mornings are reserved for self-reflection and working on my goals, and I can say with certainty than journaling has been a major factor in my happiness and peace of mind.
If you’d like to try journaling out yourself or would like some prompts for 2020, I’ve got you covered.
Pin for later! 🙂
30 Journal Prompts For The New Year
- List 3 short term goals.
- What were the biggest lessons you learned in 2020?
- How do you hope to give back this year?
- List 3 new places you’d like to visit.
- How has 2020 changed you?
- How do you hope 2021 changes you?
- Write about a fear you’d like to conquer.
- What are your health goals for 2021?
- Make a list of books you’d like to read this year.
- What are your resolutions for 2021?
- What are some of your limiting beliefs?
- How will you work on limiting these beliefs this year?
- What are 5 positive things that happened to you today?
- What are your goals for this year and how do you plan on achieving them?
- Name a skill you want to learn this year.
- How has 2020 been a good year so far?
- How can you make your life more meaningful?
- If you could do anything, what would you do?
- What’s something you really want to happen this year?
- How can you be more eco-friendly this year?
- How can you make the most of your days?
- What can you do to be a better friend?
- How can you get out of your comfort zone this year?
- What is a mistake you made in 2020 that you don’t want to repeat this year?
- How do you plan on working on yourself this year?
- What is a change health-wise you are going to be making this year?
- List your personal growth goals for 2021?
- What is a random act of kindness you have experienced lately?
- How do you plan on paying it forward?
- Describe your perfect day.
I hope you enjoyed this post on journal prompts for 2020! If you’d like to get even more journal prompts, check out this post on 50 journal prompts for self-growth!
Also, feel free to download your FREE self-care workbook down below!