This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases, at no extra cost to you. Thank you for the support!
90 ways to stay busy at home:
How to keep yourself entertained when you can’t leave the house
As I write this post, I am basically on lockdown due to the Coronavirus. I’m sure that is the case with many of you, whether you are on lockdown like I am, or you are simply staying home because that’s the responsible thing to do.
Which if you are, you’re probably going a little crazy staying indoors just like I am! There are only so many Netflix shows you can watch before you start to get really tired of them.
It’s been about a week since the lockdown started, and I’ve had to find ways to keep myself occupied during this time at home.
So in today’s post, I am going to be sharing 90 ways in which you and I can all keep ourselves entertained and productive when stuck at home. Hopefully, this will give you some ideas and keep you busy!
Whether you’re reading this at the time of the Coronavirus craziness, or simply because you want some fun ideas on what to do when you’re bored at home, this post has something for everybody!
Pin for later! 👇🏼
90 Ways To Stay Busy At Home
- Start a new show on Netflix or Hulu. Here are 20 Netflix shows to get you started!
- Get to that pile of books you’ve been meaning to read.
- Throw out all your expired products. This goes for food and makeup!
- Unsubscribe to all the mailing lists you don’t read emails from.
- Review all your paid subscriptions.
- Read and comment on blogs that interest you.
- Listen to podcasts. Here are some podcasts to get you started!
- Take an online course in something you’ve been wanting to learn.
- Start meditating, and mean it.
- Back up your computer and phone.
- Make a new playlist on your music streaming service.
- Unfollow any accounts that don’t inspire you on social media.
- Organize your computer files.
- Clean out your inbox.
- Do crossword puzzles.
- Learn about finances. These books will help!
- Create a morning routine. Head on over here for the morning routine that changed my life!
- Learn some new recipes.
- Start a side-hustle. Here are 10 ways you can start making money from home!
- Practice new makeup techniques.
- Fix something around your home.
- Learn a new skill.
- Create a vision board.
- Declutter your closet.
- Practice more self-care. Here are 60 ideas to get you started with self-care!
- Learn new yoga poses.
- Workout using videos on YouTube.
- Shop online. Get cash back on your purchases with Rakuten!
- Learn a new language with an app like Duolingo.
- Read personal development books. Here are the books that changed my life!
- Start a gratitude journal.
- Decide on a plan for your goals.
- Put together an emergency bag.
- Repot your plants.
- Delete old contacts from your phone.
- Organize your home.
- Polish your jewelry.
- Learn about personal finance. These personal finance books will help!
- Plan your next vacation.
- Rearrange your furniture.
- Start growing your own herbs.
- Clean out your fridge.
- Write an ebook.
- Start a blog. The course below will show you how!
- Try out new baking recipes.
- Check on your loved ones with a phone call.
- Take up journaling. Here are 50 journal prompts to get you started!
- Decorate your desk. Here are some ideas for inspirational desk decor!
- Solve puzzles.
- Play video games.
- Plan your next birthday.
- Update your resume.
- Try out DIY crafts you find on Pinterest.
- Clean out your junk drawer.
- Have a movie marathon.
- Organize your kitchen drawers.
- Plan new outfits from clothes you already own.
- Clean your car.
- Nourish your hair with a hydrating hair mask.
- Paint your nails.
- Play board games.
- Learn how to make DIY face masks.
- Wash your makeup brushes.
- Sanitize your makeup.
- Watch videos on TikTok.
- Learn a new dance.
- Learn calligraphy.
- Get into adult coloring books.
- Play charades.
- Learn how to solve the Rubik’s cube.
- Make your own bookmarks.
- Experiment with different coffee recipes.
- Soak in a bubble bath.
- Practice kick-boxing.
- Experiment with essential oils.
- Create a bucket list.
- Recreate your favorite takeout dish at home.
- Clean out your work bag.
- Organize your jewelry.
- Learn how to draw something really well.
- Learn how to paint a landscape painting.
- Start a bullet journal.
- Feng Shui your home.
- Donate to a cause of your choice.
- Learn an impressive party trick.
- Catch up on laundry.
- Play Cards Against Humanity.
- Delete old contacts from your phone.
- Back up all your photos somewhere like Dropbox.
- Try a new hairstyle.
I hope you enjoyed this massive list of ways to stay busy at home! If you did, please pin the image below to reach more readers!