This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases, at no extra cost to you. Thank you for the support!
Today I am going to be sharing 100 healthy habits you can incorporate into your life.
If you are anything like me, you are always looking for ways to better yourself. Personal development is a huge part of my life, and it’s always a work in progress!
You obviously don’t have to do all 100 every day, but every little healthy habit will work wonders towards your personal development.
Why should we work on our personal development?
According to Corporate Alchemists, personal development is important due to the following reasons:
- It gives clarity to personal vision
- Sharpens existing skills
- Gives your talents room to shine
- Improves effectiveness in business
- Drives motivation and satisfaction
- Builds confidence
- It is a key ingredient to happiness
There are a number of easy habits you can add to your daily routine that can improve the quality of your life.
If you always do what you’ve always done, you’ll always be where you’ve always been.T.D. Jakes
This list will give you ideas on how you can better your health, finances, mental health, and overall well-being!
Pin for later 😊
100 HEALTHY HABITS TO IMPROVE YOUR LIFE
- Have a morning routine.
- Introduce affirmations.
- Have an evening routine.
- Drink more water.
- Practice meditation.
- Walk for 30 minutes every day.
- Stretch after every few hours.
- Take a 10-minute break after every hour of work.
- Leave the house every day.
- Get up early.
- Read more.
- Listen to podcasts.
- Have a skincare routine in place.
- Set goals for all areas of life.
- Try something you are afraid of every month.
- Try a new vegetable every month.
- Mix with new cultures.
- Go to bed at a reasonable hour.
- No electronics 1 hour before bed.
- Practice mindfulness in all areas of life.
- Make to-do lists.
- Plan out your month.
- Write it down, you will forget it.
- Have a minimum of 1 meatless day a week.
- Practice self-care.
- Write 3 things you are grateful for every day.
- Live below your means.
- Start an emergency fund account.
- Work on your flexibility.
- Take vitamins regularly.
- Go to your medical checkups.
- Unfollow accounts that don’t inspire you.
- Spend time with successful people.
- Eat less processed foods.
- Try a new dinner recipe every now and again.
- Spend more time in nature.
- Find a charity you can donate to regularly.
- Take the stairs more often.
- Declutter your space.
- Be a good listener.
- Make time for your loved ones.
- Call your grandparents regularly.
- Take responsibility for your actions.
- Take control of your finances.
- Donate your unworn clothes.
- Do something you’ve never done before.
- One in a while, take risks.
- Be punctual.
- Eat as little sugar as you can.
- Prioritize your health.
- Make your mental health a priority.
- Learn how to spend time alone.
- Wear sunscreen every day.
- If you can’t afford it, don’t buy it.
- Save energy whenever possible.
- Take responsibility for your actions.
- Eat more greens.
- Get a humidifier.
- Take more baths.
- Use Himalayan salt instead of table salt.
- Always have some vegetables with your meals.
- Find natural ways to relieve stress.
- Have regular brain-dumps.
- Have plants in your home.
- Diffuse essential oils daily.
- Deep condition your hair every week.
- Learn to think positively.
- Find a workout you enjoy and do it 3x a week.
- Limit drinking soda.
- When out at a restaurant, choose fish over red meat.
- Add superfoods to your diet.
- Keep your heart happy with regular cardio.
- Cut out people who don’t make you feel good about yourself.
- Surround yourself with positive people.
- Drink less alcohol.
- Walk instead of driving.
- Go for dental checkups.
- Replace refined grains with whole grains.
- Lower your caffeine consumption.
- Stick to healthy habits.
- Use more natural-based products.
- Deep clean your home often.
- Watch less TV.
- Try natural remedies for aches.
- Choose organic whenever possible.
- Always wash your face before bed.
- Brush and floss daily.
- Go somewhere new once a month.
- Sit up straight.
- Straighten your posture.
- Lose/gain weight for your health not looks.
- Open your windows daily to let the air in.
- Eat less red meat.
- Keep an organized space.
- Keep healthy snacks.
- Schedule time to recharge daily.
- Learn to control your temper.
- Educate yourself daily.
I hope you enjoyed this post about healthy habits you can easily implement into your daily life.
Are there any healthy habits which you swear by? Leave them in the comments!